Use of Python within the different layers of Business Intelligence.
What you’ll learn
- Business Intelligence Architecture
- Fetching data from different data sources including files, web and Database servers
- Data Preparation.
- Data Visualization.
- Extract , Transform and Load Data frames.
- Perform remote data transformation.
- Develop interactive charts.
- Apply mathematical sets theory and Predictive analysis.
- Basic python programming skills or completed Python and Programming Essentials For Business.
- Beginners may enroll but they have to start with the review lecture of python programming for beginners. in appendix..
Python For Business Intelligence is a course aiming to qualify its participants to play considerable role within business intelligence projects. using only Python without the need to other BI tools.
Course topics selected from Python carefully based on BI tasks required to be done within all stages ranging from data collection to visualization.
By the end of this course, students skills should replace BI ready made packages and provide more flexible BI system for the business they are working for. Furthermore they should help companies to avoid Troubles and Costs related to implementation, support and license of ready made BI tools.
Who this course is for:
- Business Managers
- Data Analysts
- BI Developers and Analysts
- Financial Analysts
|Filename:||Business Intelligence Development Using Python.part1.rar (download)|
|Filename:||Business Intelligence Development Using Python.part2.rar (download)|
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/pythonbi/